Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Lancaster, Ohio rabbit show


I've been a little slow to update my blog due to some computer issues, mainly upgrading to Windows 8 which entailed a bit larger of a learning curve than I'd like to admit to.  I really hate change but I think I may be getting the hang of it.
 
A couple of weekends ago we attended the Lancaster, Ohio double show which was Eve's first big outing since I acquired her.  I was really excited to see how she would do.  In show A she placed an admirable 3 out of 6 colored junior does who were more mature than her.  In show B I was thrilled to see her take a first in her class then go on to Best Opposite Sex of Breed over the colored and REW does which included several seniors.  Every judge has an opinion, some better than others depending on how you look at it.
 
 
Eve peaking out of her box.
 
 
Judge Lynn going over Eve.
 
 
 Debating on where she will place her.  Eventually, Eve took best opposite sex of breed in this show.
 
 
Eve decides she is done with the beauty pageant.  Exit, please!
 
 
OK we are done at the show, can we go home now?

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I love your posts and your blog, so I nominated you for the Super Sweet blogging award! :D I know some people don't like these awards so you don't have to participate if you don't want to. I really thought you deserved the award cause your blog is great and your bunny is adorable!

Award post: http://hannah-animal-tales.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/super-sweet-blogging-award.html

Hannah (Animal Tails blog)